Destiny 1 is almost at it’s ending days. Bungie announced their final event for Destiny 1 that is “Age of Triumph”. With Age of Triumph, every previous raid in Destiny including Vault of Glass, Crota’s End & King’s Fall are making a comeback with increased Light Level. New Weapons and Raid Ornaments are also included in this event. Bungie also said that Age of Triumph Record Book is the Biggest Record Book they’ve ever created for Destiny! The event will be live on March 28, 2017. Bungie’s Destiny 2 will be out in September according to recent Leaks!
11 Things That Should be Included in Bungie’s Destiny 2!
- Space Battles/Racing!
- Sparrow Racing! (shouldn’t be a timed event)
- In-game Grimoire!
- Photo-Mode! (not just screenshots but with Full Customization options just like Horizon Zero Dawn)
- Trading System! (One of the most wanted feature that hasn’t been in Destiny 1. They should add this in Destiny 2!)
- More Customization for Player appearance!
- Cross-Platform Support! (means PS4 players should be able to compete against Xbox players)
- Should be available for PC!
- No landing on Orbit!
- More Vault Space! (Yes, there should be more space)
- In-game settings to Pause the Game! (for Solo-play)
These are highly-awaited features for Bungie’s Destiny 2. What do you want in Destiny 2? Destiny 2 Gameplay Premiere is Tomorrow! What are you expecting? Let us know in comments!